- 3-7 January: Set your #ActiveTravel Resolution for 2022! Follow Travel Devon on Twitter or Facebook to find out more
- 7-11 Feb: Book a free adult cycle confidence session to get cycling this Spring at devon.cc/cyclefree
- 21-28 January: Sign up and get ready for Let’s Walk!
- 1- 31 March: Let’s Walk, Workplace walking challenge
- 21-27 March: Ride Anywhere Week
- 21 March – Friday 1 April: The Big Walk & Wheel
- 1-31 May: National Walking Month
- 1-31 May: Bike month cycle challenge
- 9 – 13 May: Transport and Climate Change Week
- 16 – 20 May: Walk to School Week
- 4-8 July: Want to get out on bikes with the family? Check out devon.cc/cyclefamilies for family cycle sessions
- 28 July: Start of school summer holidays in Devon
- 4 August: Cycle to Work Day
- 8-12 August: Share this space on Devon roads during the summer holidays and keep everyone safe. Visit devon.cc/share-this-space
- 22-31 August: Get in gear for Cycle September! Visit lovetoride.net/devon for more info.
- 1 September: Back to school in Devon
- 1-30 September: Cycle September, Workplace cycle challenge
- 16-22 September: Mobility Week
- 22 September: World Car Free Day
- 26-30 September: Bike to School Week
- 3-9 October: National Liftshare Week
- 31 Oct- 4 November: Remember to “be bright and be seen” when traveling on Devon roads. traveldevon.info
- 14-20 November: Road Safety Week
- 1-25 December: WinterWheelers
- The content of the Travel Devon Planner 2022 is supplied for information purposes only. Whilst all information is provided in good faith, dates or events may change. Inclusion of event date or dates does not imply endorsement by Travel Devon.
- When following our toolkits, please also refer to the government guidance for safer travel.
Further information and support
Want to encourage smarter travel to work at your workplace? Devon County Council can offer support** to organisations who want to enable their staff to travel more sustainably and actively. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**Support offered will depend on availability of funding, COVID-19 restrictions and engagement and commitment of your workplace.
This page was last updated March 2022.
- Travel Devon Twitter account: twitter.com/travel_devon
- Travel Devon Facebook account: facebook.com/traveldevon
- Adult cycle confidence sessions: devon.cc/cyclefree
- Ride Anywhere Week: lovetoride.net/devon
- The Big Walk & Wheel: sustrans.org.uk/our-blog/projects/uk-wide/schools/sustrans-big-pedal
- Walk to Work Day: nationaltoday.com/walk-to-work-day/
- Earth Day: earthday.org/earth-day-2021/
- On Your Feet Day: onyourfeetday.com/britain/challenge
- National Walking Month: livingstreets.org.uk/get-involved/campaign-with-us/national-walking-month
- Transport and Climate Change Week: transportweek.org/
- Walk to School Week: livingstreets.org.uk/products-and-services/projects/walk-to-school-week
- Bike Month: lovetoride.net/devon
- World Environment Day: worldenvironmentday.global
- Bike Week:cyclinguk.org/bikeweek
- Clean Air Day: cleanairday.org.uk
- Family cycle sessions: devon.cc/cyclefamilies
- Cycle to Work Day: cycletoworkday.org
- Share this space campaign: devon.cc/share-this-space
- Cycle September: lovetoride.net/devon
- Mobility week: mobilityweek.eu/home/
- World Car Free Day: livingstreets.org.uk/about-us/our-work-in-action/world-car-free-day
- Bike to School Week: sustrans.org.uk/our-blog/projects/uk-wide/schools/bike-to-school-week
- National Liftshare Week: liftshare.com/uk/liftshare-week
- Travel Devon: traveldevon.info
- Road Safety Week: roadsafetyweek.org.uk
- WinterWheelers: lovetoride.net/devon